We believe that teachers’ professional development is a vital factor for developing the educational system in general and achieving effective learning within school classrooms. However our research and training needs analysis suggested that traditional training programs are no longer effective and are not achieving the intended outcomes. Hence we work on developing innovative programs that satisfy the training needs, follow global best practices and utilize technology effectively within the learning process. Our programs are briefed in the following few lines.
- Developing instructional and training materials
- Providing Training and Consulting
- Developing and planning implementation of reform and qualifying Educational institute for accreditation
- Developing assessment tools
- Supervising Teaching Practices for Pre- and in-service teachers